The Côte Sauvage Surf School was created in 2003 on a unique natural site chosen for its beauty and its ideal conditions to learn to surf.
They offer you:
- a safe supervision (experienced instructors graduated State Patent Surf and Nautical Rescue)
- a quality education adapted to everyone (from 5 years old, with real groups of levels)
- the best high-end RIP CURL material, adapted to your level and sizes (ready boards and combinations)
- physical preparation at the beginning of the session, science of the wave: learning the secrets of the ocean, meteorology ...
- professional liability insurance
- possibility of shuttle service transport A / R on the best sites of practice of the Wild Coast according to the sea conditions
- graduation, photo option, souvenir surf.
Reservations required, open from March to November. In the summer you will find a reception point opposite the Tourist Office of La Palmyre. During the summer school holidays, the Côte Sauvage Surf School organizes an outing each week in partnership with our campsites. Registration is done at the Estanquet bar.